The term ‘Course’ refers to any self-study or coaching program provided in digital format by Brandi Taylor and Fear It Goes. Currently, this includes the online courses for Clarity: Supercharge Your Goals, Elementals and/or the Align Now Method.
Your Commitment to Us.
- You are responsible for your own learning. You take full responsibility for your successes, failures, actions, and inactions in relation to your participation in the Course and completion of assignments and assessments.
- Clients agree to the completion and timely submission of any required coursework and other forms of practical work. Clients also agree to attend any associated Zoom or Webinars provided as additional support to any and all Fear It Goes Courses including the Align Now Method. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to complete these requirements please contact [email protected] to discuss.
- As this program is built systematically for maximum benefit to you, you must follow lessons in sequential order. Each module and lesson will unlock as you complete. Failure to do the lesson could alter results.
- In Group work, you must be respectful of other participant’s privacy and honor their internal journey for where it is.
- In Group work, you must respect the needs of others when participating. Please allow others to share without judgement.
Payments and Deposits
1. The currency used for payment of a Course will be specified before you make your payment. Pricing, payment terms and payment options will be specified for each Course and may vary from Course to Course.
2. Payment can be made by credit/debit card and through secure payment system Stripe or Paypal.
3. Bookings and payments are not transferable between Courses, or participants.
4. There are limited spaces available for each Course. Each participant accepted is allocated on a ‘right fit, ready to work’ basis.
5. Deposits (if applicable) are non-refundable.
6. We may, at our absolute discretion, accept late payment, however, any participant whose Course fees are outstanding on the day of commencement will be refused entry until payment is made
7. You are responsible for promptly remedying any failed payment.
- All Courses are provided a fourteen (14) day cooling off period. Your fourteen (14) day cooling off period starts on the day that you get access to the Course. At any time during the 14 day period and up to the end of the 14th day, you are permitted to cancel your booking without giving any reason, and at no cost to you.
- After the cooling off period has expired, our usual cancellation terms apply.
- For any bookings made less than fourteen (14) days before the start date of the Course, the cooling off period will not apply and no refunds will be provided in the event of cancellation or failure to attend.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We reserve the right to change the Course dates and or venue as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to our programs, we reserve the right to modify withdraw or cancel any Course. The Align Now Method Online, The Align Now Method Clarity, and Elementals are digital products of Fear It Goes immediately available to you when you make a purchase. Once the product has been delivered or accessed, you are not eligible for refund once the cooling off period has expired or if you have progressed past module 2 of any online program.
- The consulting programs for the Align Now Method One-on-One and The Align Now Method VIP Day are only eligible for refund up to 7 days before contract date.
- In the unlikely event that we are required to cancel a course, your payment will be refunded by the same method and in the same currency, you paid us. We cannot be held liable for any other costs including (but not limited to) expenses, travel or accommodation or other arrangements. We also recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover any significant costs or consequential losses incurred.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, for your security we will not accept any cancellations by phone. To provide ‘Official Notice’ of your wish to cancel, you must provide notice in writing sent to our address above or via email to [email protected]
Authorized refunds will be refunded within fourteen (14) days after your cancellation, by the same method and in the same currency as paid by you.
- No reductions, off-sets or refunds will be made available to any student not arriving for the start of the Course, arriving late, leaving early or otherwise failing to complete the full course for any reason.
- If you have cancelled your booking, you will not be permitted entry to the Course without prior payment in full, and a place being available on the Course.
- We acknowledge that there may be extenuating circumstances preventing your attendance at the commencement or any part of the Course. You must apply to Fear It Goes in writing for consideration of your circumstances. In our absolute discretion, we may permit the transfer of your booking to a future Course or refund part of the Course fees paid. Any changes to your booking made due to extenuating circumstances must be confirmed by us in writing to have any force or effect.